Changing your accounting function, systems and processes may seem like an arduous task. We will make it effortless for your organization. We will make it a game-changing decision.
Are you ready for a new approach to accounting?
9 Signs It’s Time to Outsource Your Accounting
Would you like a complimentary review?
Schedule a Complete Accounting Review
We focus on asking questions versus diving into financials. Why? We first need to understand your organization, your expectations and what you need to simplify and amplify your accounting value.
The goal of our first meeting together is to understand the real value of your accounting function, not simply the numbers and reports, but the opportunity to understand your business on a whole new level without it taking your time and focus off other important areas. We start with the big picture, “what can be gained from robust accounting practices with a CFO partnership?”
Our goal isn’t to sell you. It’s to ensure you understand the real opportunities smart accounting affords.
Here are some important questions we will work through together in our first meeting. We welcome you to download and review our questionnaire so you are prepared to make the most of our time together.
- What is motivating you to review your accounting system/process?
- What areas of your accounting are the MOST troublesome or time consuming? accounts receivable, invoicing, accounts payable, budgeting, payroll, financial reporting, cash flow analysis
- With your new system, what are your “nice-to-have” and “must-have” features?
- What information are you not getting today that you need to grow/manage/operate your business?
- What 3 items do you need to know either on a daily/weekly basis to manage your business effectively?
- How many different software applications do you utilize to run your business?
- How many people “touch” your accounting function, and what are their roles and strengths?